- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and a legal Arizona resident
- Pursuing a career in business aviation
- Commercial Pilot Certificate (Airplane Multi-Engine Land) with Instrument Rating
- 1st or 2nd Class FAA Medical certificate
- 500 hours total flight time (strong preference given to current CFIs with 200+ hours Dual Given)
- Two letters of recommendation, one from a previous flight instructor
- Photo or copy of last page of your logbook
- Copy of Pilot Certificates and Medical Certificate
- Completed Essay Questions
- Copies of recent college or school transcripts (if available)
- Complete in person or phone interview with scholarship committee
This the scholarship is available to use at FlightSafety’s Tucson Learning Center and is valid for one year, starting in January, 2020. Recipient is responsible for all incidental costs associated with training (transportation, meals, and accommodations).
The scholarship window is open from September 27th, 2019 to October 31st, 2019 at 1700.